I’m starting to make my own bacon. As I did, I decided to shave off a couple slices of pork belly and grill them up. They were quite tasty!
1 cup maple syrup
1 tablespoon garlic powder
1 tablespoon powder
1 tablespoon salt
1 tablespoon sriracha
How to cook:
- Mix up the ingredients. Stir until dissolved in the syrup.
- Cut your pork belly. Should be about a half inch thick.
- Start your grill. Set it up for indirect heating.
- Sear each side of your pork belly over the coals. Baste it with the syrup mixture as you do.
- Move the pork belly over to the indirect side of the grill. Cook until opaque.